PACIFIC LONGBOARDER MAGAZINE from Australia is the ONLY magazine worldwide dedicated to long boarding. For 25 years they’ve aimed to be all things to all longboarders: female, male, youth to boomers, world beaters or weekend warriors, hip or not particularly. It’s all surfing, it’s all good. Intelligent, funny, often provoking, the stories are always well written and well researched, plus stunning photography. They love the beach, they love the culture.
- Island of Kyūshū: Surf & Shrines - an expat Australien's view of Japan's south west
- Swell Time Sant Diego
- Shaping Factors - a learning curve
- Rhode Island turning to white
- A view from a Spanish winter
- What are we going to do: reasonable legal activities in the 60’s