The BLUE YEARBOOK 2021 delivers 180 pages full of awesome photos and stories about surf, travel & creative living.
1 Yearbook - 4 covers to choose from.
You can look forward to these topics:
- Activism: Save the Waves - Endangered coasts and surf breaks in South Africa, Iceland, the Caribbean and the Maldives // by Danny Burrows
- Politics: Environmental sins in the North Sea // by Tom Frey
- Rumors: Gerry Lopez // by Jack McCoy
- Nord Surf: Faces of Klitmøller // by Jens Steffenhagen & Louie Angenendt
- Art: Max Frisinger // by Sebastian Ring
- Fantastic Acid: Displacement Hulls by Tristan Mausse // by Simon James
- People: Pauline Menczer, Iballa Ruano Moreno, Shalan Yasini
- Creators: Patrick Trefz, Brian Bent, Zelia Zadra, Adam Brown
- Afro Surf: Insights into the diverse African surf culture / by Jan Blaffert
- History: Mentawai Boat Charter Business - Pirates, Tsunamis, Chinese
- Mafia, Sex, Scandals and Hostile Takeovers // by Matt George
- Travel: Torren Martyn - Lost Track Atlantic // by Ishka Folkwell
- Regulars: Photo Story, Travel Tips, Vanlife, Products, Nordreport, Philosophy