These three fins are made entirely from recycled fishing nets. Around 10 percent of the plastic waste in the oceans comes from the fishing industry and there are also large amounts of discarded nets and fishing gear on land too. This material is collected, cleaned and processed into raw materials for our fins, there feeding back into the production cycle. Good for the environment: less plastic waste, less CO2, less consumption of fossil raw materials. Good for you: you purchase very durable and sustainable fins. With the purchase of these fins you are making an active contribution to reducing plastic waste and CO2.
- System: FCS1
- Developed and made in Germany
- Size: M
- "Closed Circle Production" - all production leftovers are recycled
- Packaging made from recycled cardboard
- Produced with green electricity
- Available in four color variations | In the case of the "three-color" color variant, the colors are selected randomly.
- Perfect for the sea, less perfect for wave pools & river waves. Here we recommend our thrusters made of recycled carbon compound.