Center fin - made for river surfers
Developed by Wolfrik Fischer from DRIFTWOOD FINS and tested in the Munich Eisbach river. Whether in the river or in the wave pool, due to its unconventional shape, the fin enables easier 360o turns and backwards moves.
The fin is made entirely from recycled fishing nets. Around 10 percent of the plastic waste in the oceans comes from the fishing industry, and there are also large amounts of discarded nets and fishing gear on land too. This material is collected, cleaned and processed into raw materials for the fins, there feeding back into the production cycle. Good for the environment: less plastic waste, less CO2, less consumption of fossil raw materials. Good for you: very durable and sustainable fins. With the purchase of these fins you are making an active contribution to reducing plastic waste and CO2.
- System: FCS1
- Developed and made in Germany
- "Closed Circle Production" - all production leftovers are recycled
- Packaging made from recycled cardboard
- Produced with green electricity
- Perfect for the sea, less perfect for wave pools & river waves. Here we recommend our thrusters made of recycled carbon compound.
- Base length: 101 mm
- Base-tip height: 64 mm