Rapid fin - made for river surfers
Developed by Wolfrik Fischer from DRIFTWOOD FINS and tested in the Munich Eisbach river. Whether in the river or in the wave pool, due to its unconventional shape, the fin enables easier 360o turns and backward moves.
The Finn is produced from renewable raw materials and is therefore (almost) climate-neutral. The material consists of biopolymers such as PHA, PCL, starch, PLA, lignin, natural resins, waxes, natural oils, natural fatty acids, cellulose, biological additives and natural reinforcing fibers.
- System: FCS1
- Developed and made in Germany
- "Closed Circle Production" - all production leftovers are recycled
- Packaging made from recycled cardboard
- Produced with green electricity
- Perfect for the sea, less perfect for wave pools & river waves. Here we recommend our thrusters made of recycled carbon compound.
- Base length: 101 mm
- Base-tip height: 64 mm