The three fins are made from a recycled polyamide (PA) - fiberglass compound. The PA comes from the local waste collection. The use of regional recyclates and the avoidance of fossil raw materials ensure an absolute minimization of CO2 emissions during production.
Due to the glass fiber content, the fins have a high level of strength without having to make major compromises in terms of flex.
They are therefore perfect for wave pools and river waves.
The Center Fin was developed by Wolfrik Fischer from Driftwood Fins and tested in the Munich Eisbach river. Whether in the river or in the wave pool, due to its unconventional shape, the fin enables easier 360o turns and backwards moves.
- Wave pools & river waves
- Recycled polyamide-fiberglass compound
- 70% polyamide | 30% glass fibers
- System: FCS1
- Size: M
- Red color
- "Closed Circle Production" - all production leftovers are recycled
- Packaging made from recycled cardboard
- Produced with green electricity