#tide is based in Switzerland and produces raw material from ocean-bound plastic for plastic production. Since 2019, #tide has been providing ocean-bound plastic pellets, yarn and filament to brands and companies across all industries, and has won a number of innovation awards for its use around the world.
But #tide is much more than just a recycling company, it is also a label for social and environmental sustainability and transparency. Fishermen - mostly from Thailand - collect the plastic and bring it to the plant in Ranong, where it is sorted, washed and shredded. For every kilogram of plastic, #tide pays both the fishermen and the social enterprise a tidy sum. In the truest sense of the word: #tide ocean material® gives waste a value.
Just by replacing the new plastic within a supply chain with #tide, the CO2 emissions associated with the plastic can be reduced by up to 80%. This even helps to solve another major problem of our time.
- Thruster set of three fins
- 100% upcycled ocean-bound plastic
- System: FCS1
- Size: M
- Color: blue
- Developed and made in Germany
- "Closed Circle Production" - all production leftovers are recycled
- Packaging made from recycled cardboard
- Produced with green electricity
- Perfect for the sea, less suitable for wave pools & river waves. Here we recommend our thrusters made from recycled carbon compound.